Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I?d Do Differently: Ben Collins ? Interview

The former ?Stig,? 35, talks to us about driving for Top Gear, the biggest car show on television?but not about his time in the British Special Air Service.
C/D:So let?s start at the beginning. You didn?t start racing until you were 19?
BC: That?s right. My first taste was at the Silverstone driving school [...]


Related posts:
  1. Tommy Ivo: What I?d Do Differently – Interview
  2. Ron Dennis: What I?d Do Differently – Interview
  3. Ian Callum: What I’d Do Differently – Interview

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/caranddriver/blog/~3/7G6y7lhmz8s/

Armour Vienna Sausage Kroger Chevrolet Brad Keselowski Ruby Tuesday Dodge Trevor Bayne Ricky Stenhouse Jr Citifinancial Ford Reed Sorenson Dollar General Toyota

No comments:

Post a Comment